Time Duration:2 Nights/3 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi-Dehradun-Kharsali-Harsil- Dehradun-Delhi
Day 01: Delhi to Dehradun
Morning journey start to Dehradun. Evening reaches Dehradun. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02: Dehradun to Yamunotri-Gangotri
Early morning at 6.30 a.m. by Helicopter fly to Yamunotri. Have darshan and come back to Harsil. From there visit Gangotri which is at about 30 km from Harsil by car. Then visit the holy river Ganga and perform Ganga pooja, Abhishek, Pooja, Arti & have prasad. Then come back to Harsil. Overnight halt at Harsil. It is the most beautiful & picturesque site in Uttarakhand.
Day 03: Harsil to Dehradun – Delhi
We will have early morning darshan of Lord Badrinath, perform pooja at 4.00 a.m. and come back to Hotel, have breakfast and then proceed towards Dehradun. After Dehradun arrival drives back to Delhi. Evening arrives at Delhi drop you railway station/airport.
The Thing to Carry with You:
- Small bag.
- Woollen clothes.
- Shawl (light winter clothes).
- Cap & Shoe.
- First Aid Kit.
- Your Medicines.
- Dr Certificate
Helicopter Booking Terms:
- Booking shall be accepted with a non-refundable deposit of INR 22,000 per person.
- Passport copy with minimum 6 months validity.
- Letter from a doctor certifying that the participant is fit to undertake this pilgrimage.
- Booking MUST be made minimum 2 months prior to each departure date.
Helicopter Cancellation Policy:
- Once a booking is made, the deposit fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation made 30 days before the departure date – 25 % of total package cost.
- Cancellation made 15 days before the departure date – 50 % total package cost.
- No refunds for any cancellation made within 15 days from the date of travel.
Helicopter Yatra Terms & Conditions:
- We strongly advise keeping a provision of 2 – 3 extra days to overcome any delays.
- Due to the nature of travel, there is always the possibility of change in the schedule. The Tour Operator or its associates shall not be liable for any such delays.
- In case of adverse weather conditions or technical snags with the helicopter, there could be a possibility of helicopter being un-operation for a couple o days, under such circumstances, every effort shall be made to provide them lodging/boarding etc. and the best available efforts shall be made to make alternate arrangements if possible however under such circumstances, all additional charges (if any) shall be borne by the guests.
- We or our associate agents have the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- Yatris are joining the tour at their own risk. Management is not responsible for any loss or damage to life and property due to the accident, natural calamity or local political disturbance during the tour.
- Management reserves the right to change the program schedule.
- Yatris should keep peace and give full co-operation to Management on tour and for any delay to reach any place in unavoidable circumstances.
- No luggage will be allowed during padayatra. If devotees want to keep any luggage with him/her during padayatra, separate coolie charges to be paid by devotees.
- No refund will be made if any place is not visited due to landslide/road blockage caused by natural calamities.
- Bus/Car/Taxi will go up to the road limits. Further travelling will be done by walk. If any devotees want to travel by horse, palanquin (doli), etc. charges should be paid by the devotees separately.
- Extra costs that may arise due to prolonged delays or postponement of flights due to technical reasons/acts of nature /riots/curfew/ government regulations or any other conditions whatsoever, which are beyond the control of Hare Krishna Sri Dham Yatra and its associated agents.
- During the yatra, the devotees have to follow the Vedic rolls no alcohol, no gambling, no intoxication, no smoking fully vegetarian food without Onion and Garlic
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Majestic Tour India act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes, the rates quoted before the modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, the breakdown of machinery or pieces of equipment, the breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Joining the tour automatically means that devotee agrees to abide and accept all terms and conditions of the tour.
End of Tour.