Greetings from “UVPS”! PAN India Cab booking service in one way and outstation also deals in Domestic and international travel package.
We would like to bring in your kind notice that ” UVPS ” always endeavor to ensure your pilgrimage, a pleasant experience for you. We offer hassel free booking process including reliable rates with sefty for our valued customer including travel insurance. “ UVPS ” is expertise in Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Request you to find the details of Yatra & get back to us for any further details. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra has been most significant holy yatra for Hindus for its eternal religious & spiritual values.
Overview of Yatra
- 8 Night 9 Days Yatra with Most Trusted Kailash Tour Operator!
- Yatra (Helicopter Package) which ensures Yatra with at most comfort & proper acclimatization. We follow strict guidelines of acclimatization during the Yatra.
- Well Experienced Team to support you throughout the Yatra.
- We offer it at most reasonable rate. Before Booking, You must check Yatra duration & how many nights Hotel accommodation
- Our Team carries Oxy-Meter at Mansarovar & Darchen which is very useful in case of High Altitude Sickness. Experience our handling dexterity in any emergency.
- Maximum Customer Support & guidance for Preparation & during Yatra by well experienced Team.
we has become center for Kailash Yatra because of its proximity to Nepalganj (approx. 180 KMs). Flight for Kailash Yatra starts from Nepalganj. In Helicopter Trip, Yatra in Nepal part is by flight & helicopter & in Tibet part, its by Volvo class bus.
|Group No.||Start Data||End Date||Remark|
|1||22nd Apr||30th Apr||–|
|2||29th Apr||07th May||–|
|3||06th May||14th May||–|
|4||14th May||22th May||Full Moon|
|5||21st May||29th May||–|
|6||28th May||04th June||–|
|7||04th June||12th June||–|
|8||13th June||21st June||Full Moon|
|9||20th June||28th June||–|
|10||27th June||05th July||–|
|11||04th July||12th July||–|
|12||12th July||20th July||Full Moon|
|13||19th July||27th July||–|
|14||26th July||05th AUg||–|
|15||02nd Aug||10th Aug||–|
|16||11th July||19th Aug||Full Moon|
|17||18th Aug||26th Aug||–|
|18||25th Aug||02nd Sep||–|
|19||01st Sep||09th Sep||–|
|20||10th Sep||18th Sep||Full Moon|
|21||17th Sep||25th Sep||–|
|22||24th Sep||02nd Oct||–|
End Of Tour.
• Arrive at 9:00 AM at a designated point in Lucknow where our company team will welcome you and brief you about the trip. Start the travel from Lucknow to Nepalgunj at 10:00 AM. You are requested to reach the designated spot well within time. A wholesome vegetarian lunch will be served by team at the guesthouse/hotel in Nepalgunj. Post lunch, you will be introduced to your co-travelers who will be starting their trip from Nepalgunj. A briefing session will be conducted during the evening, at your guide’s discretion. You will be spending the night at the guesthouse/hotel in Nepalgunj. A sumptuous dinner will be served to wind off an eventful day.
• Distance covered: 180 km; Altitude: 150 m; Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner.
• After an early piping hot breakfast you will proceed towards Nepalgunj airport where you will board the scheduled flight to Simikot (fixed wing aircraft). On arrival at Simikot a chartered helicopter will ferry the group to Hilsa. This town has a non-metallic air-strip. From Hilsa you will start a 45-minute trek to the Tibetan Border city Sher, escorted by our Sherpa team. Once you complete your custom and immigration formalities at Sher, our vehicles (jeep/bus/van) will take you to Taklakot. At Taklakot (Burang), you will be checked into a comfortable hotel for a relaxed, night halt.
• Distance covered: 275 km; Altitude: 4025 m; Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• Relax in your in your hotel room in Taklakot as you physically, mentally and spiritually prepare yourself for the journey of your life – your pilgrimage to Mount Kailash Mansarovar. If inclined, you can take a short trek/walk or visit the local markets an hour before you commence your yatra.
• Distance covered: 0 km; Altitude: 4025 m; Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• This is the D day when you will be embarking on Mount Kailash Yatra. You are about to have your first Darshan of the Holiest of the Holy Mansarovar Lake. After breakfast the group will march to Chui Gompa (Altitude: 4560 m) by road, negotiating the undulating, picturesque terrain via Rakshas Taal. Once there, you can take a quick dip into the Holy Lake, do your Puja. Havan is usually done on full moon nights and UVPS will pick this day to ensure that this would be a full moon date on the Hindu almanac. Depending on the availability of time, a visit to the Hot Spring would be arranged in the evening. You will be spending the night at a beautiful guest house near Lake Mansarovar.
• Distance covered: 110 km; Altitude: 4590 m; Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• After short drive from Lake Mansarovar you will reach to Darchen which is base for Kailash Parikrama & Ashtapad darshan. Will visit Asthapad if get permission by Chinese authorities.
• After Breakfast we will proceed for kailash Perkirma On the way, we will cross the Yama Dwar, the gate to the Kingdom of the Gods. At Tarboche, you will get to meet the Yak and the Yak men. This would be the starting point of your Parikrama and the first day of Kora. Here, you can hire a Yak and a porter to carry your luggage for you, if you like. During the trek to Dirapuk you will have your first darshan of Holy Mt. Kailash (North face). You will be spending the night at our beautifully-done camp at Dirapuk. A Satvik hot dinner would be served at the camp site to our guests.
• Important note: Yatris who do not wish to take up the Mt. Kailash Parikrama will be requested to return to Darchen from this spot. During your wait for the return of the other yatris, you will be accommodated at our guesthouse to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Yak Charges and porter charges are not included in the package.
• Distance covered: 61 km; Altitude: 4910 m; Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• You can start your morning with a stunning view of the Mount Kailash. After breakfast, you would be asked to begin your trek uphill towards Zuthulphuk. As a forewarning, we must tell you that this trek is not going to be an easy one, so please prepare yourself both physically and mentally. But if you bear in mind that this is a pilgrimage of a lifetime, you can successfully undertake it. Trekking under the Holy Mount Kailash, you will reach the Drolma La pass (5800 m), which is the highest point of the trek to Mount Kailash. This trek is going to be a little rocky and steep, so you must be in a fit condition. From the Drolma La Pass, we will descend towards the gradual undulating field of Zuthulphuk. As you move down, on a clear morning, you will be blessed with the Darshan of Gauri Kund. The walk becomes pleasant and relaxing from the valley below, with gentle slopes over the grassy fields. At Zuthulphuk, you can relax, soak in the breadth-taking view around you and spend the nippy night at our pleasant guest house/camp that would be kept warm for you.
• Distance covered: 22 km; Altitude: 5600 m; Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• After breakfast, at the guesthouse/camp you would want to while away your morning time in solitude, exploring the caves and visiting the temple and shrines of Zuthulphuk, as per your wishes. An old, married couple supervises the temple here, which houses about half a dozen Tibetan devotees and helpers who maintain the building in a Spartan condition. You will see meditation platforms in the cave that are deeply inviting.
• It is worthwhile climbing up to these caves before you end your final trek to the holy Kailash Mount. After a 10 km walk (4-5 hours) you will reach your final destination of your trek near Darchen. Here you will re-unit with the pilgrims, who could not do the Parikarma. This would be the last leg of your trek that can easily be completed in three to four hours, so you can wake up at your normal time before beginning your descent downhill towards the Darchen town. From there, you will be picked up and transported to Guest House at Darchen, where the other group members will be waiting for you. Once there, you will continue your journey to Taklakot, completing the remaining course of Lake Mansarovar Parikrama by road on a vehicle. You can relax and spend the night at our Taklakot Guest House.
• Note: If you wish you can fill a bottle with the holy water of Lake Mansarovar so that you can carry the blessings of Lord Shiva home with you.
• Distance covered: 155 km; Altitude: 2910 m; Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• Congratulations! You have successfully completed your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. After an early breakfast at Taklakot you will be driven towards China-Nepal border (22 kms). The border will have to be crossed on foot. After completing all the immigration formalities at the border, you will proceed towards Hilsa (Nepal side). From Hilsa you will take a 25 minute Helicopter ride back to Simikot, where you will take another connecting flight to Nepalgunj. From Nepalgunj, you will drive straight into Lucknow.
- • VISA & Yatra Permit.
- • Currency Exchange support -No Charge for exchange.
- • Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- • Travel Insurance of 50000 USD.
- • Transportation (Flight, Helicopter & Road) during our complete trip.
- • 1 Nepali Tour Guide / Manager, 1 Chinese / Tibetan Tour Guide, Team of Sherpa to carry your luggage & Cooks to prepare food.
- • Yatra Completion Certificate for Subsidy
- • Free gifts (Bag Pack, duffle Bag & other stuff).
- • Down Jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- • Oxygen Bottle, Gamo Bag , Oxygen cylinder, oxy meter for emergency use.
- • Accommodation : Hotels and Guest Houses
- • Pujari , pooja kit and Prasad At lake Mansarovar For pooja and Hawan.
- • 3 year Mansarovar Jal Service ( only 1 time in year ).
- • Portable toilet At guest Houses.
- • Sherpa For carry your bags.
- • Provide Sim Card in China Part To connect with your family (On your passport proof).
- • Pony/Porter/Yak etc. for Parikrama (During circumambulate of Mount Kailash).
- • Personal nature expenses such as Phone/Tips/Drinks/Shopping/Laundry etc.
- • Nepal Reentry Visa fee for NRI.
- • Additional cost occur due to any natural calamities/Political Disturbance
- or any unforeseen circumstances.
- • Any other additional pay if charged by Chinese authorities due to changing in rule.